Okay guys I just couldn't wait to show everyone the newest pics of Addy. We got them done by a friend of ours; Sonja and she did such an incredible job, we couldn't wait to share them. Aren't they just beautiful!!! I love everyone of them and am going to have a hard time just picking a few to have on the walls. Thanks Sonja, great job. We know babies are hard to work with at Addy's age, but you make it look like it was effortless. Bravo. Which one are your favs?????











1 comment:
Oh Shae...your daughter is so beautiful..I have been following since Christmas and I have enjoyed reading every word. You guys are amazing parents and I can see that you are relishing every minute. I would love to plan a girls get together so that all of your old chums can meet Addison..sometime this summer.
You're right, every photo is beautiful...too hard to choose.
Enjoy every day and keep blogging!!
Take care and xoxo's for Addison.
Kelly
Post a Comment