Today is Addison's official "corrected" (due date) birthday!!! Wow it would have been a year ago today that she was to be born. Even though she came a little bit early on us, we are nonetheless so very blessed with her in our lives. We believe that she is such a special little girl that she deserves to have two birthdays to celebrate in one year. Don't you??

For her special day we shared a quick supper together, with a special mini cupcake for dinner, pre-empted by the singing of Happy Birthday! Even through our tortuous singing, Addison managed an adorable little smile, she was so excited. I unfortunately had to take off to Orillia for an overnight stay because of work so I was out the door early and Addison had a special bedtime story and cuddle with daddy before bed. Did I mention that this being back to work thing really sucks and gets in the way of my enjoyment of my personal life!!! Anyway Addison Happy Birthday little one, look forward for what's to come in the next year. Daddy and I love you so very much, you have changed our lives and given us a new meaning to life. MWAH!!!! Kisses and hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment