This was you just 15 minutes after you were born. They had to wrap you in a plastic bag to keep you warm till they could get you over to the NICU unit and into your isolette. Our little miracle girl, we couldn't believe that you were ours
One month after you were born, mommy got to hold you for the first time. This was a great day
We are now staying in Care By Parent and hoping that you will be released to come home with us in just a few days. This is day 105.
You are always so full of smiles for everyone. You are growing so much, look at all the rolls on your belly. I could just eat them.
Here you are sitting with your daddy at around 6 months. You love your special time with him after he comes home from work, it is so great to watch you together.
Look at this sweet face. You are so beautiful and changing right before our eyes.
You are such a big girl and learning to sit all by yourself. Pretty soon you will be running around telling us who is boss again and again. Cant wait.
Addison you arrived into this world a year ago today, and have been the best thing to have ever happened to your dad and I. Although we were very scared in the beginning and unsure what the future held, you have brought us nothing but love since the minute you were born. You have shown everyone what it is to be a fighter and that with just a little bit of hope, a whole lot of love and prayer, miracles can happen. Our lives have changed for the better and we cannot wait to watch you grow, learn and live your life with as much strength and determination as you have over this past year. People say that it is unbelievable how having a child makes it seem so unreal that you could love something or someone so much.....I now know what this means and am so proud to be able to say that I am your mom. I only hope that your dad and I can give you even one ounce of the happiness back that you have already given us in just your first year of life. I love waking up to your smile every morning, love hearing your little giggles and babbles from across the room and most of all love the moments that I get to cradle and hold you in my arms and tell you every day just how much I love you!!! Happy Birthday little one.
Love Mommy and Daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment